Last Revised: September 24, 2019
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, post photographs, videos, or comments, participate in any interactive features of the Services, submit content, create your member profile, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, language, and mobile network information.
- Content Information: We collect the metadata that accompanies content you post and information about the content such as number of views.
- User Content: We store the photos, video, text and other materials that you post to the Services. Please carefully consider content that you post to the Services as much of it is public.
- Location Information: We collect information about your location when you use the Services. We may publish your location information with your photos, videos, other content or in your profile. We also may collect information about your location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks and/or cell towers near your location, WiFi access points, your IP address, and/or other sensors, such as gyroscopes, compasses, and accelerometers.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. When you use a mobile device to use our Services, with your consent, we collect information, photographs and videos from your device’s camera and photo library as well as information about the photographs and videos. We also collect information from your device’s phonebook in order to enable you to communicate with your friends through the Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you about services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Timebot and others;
- Provide news, information, surveys and polls we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Additionally, Timebot may temporarily use software (such as Apple’s TrueDepth API) to map your facial features in order to apply face filters to your photos or videos. We do not collect, store, or share data used by ARKit, TrueDepth APIs, Camera APIs, Photo APIs, or other software for depth of facial mapping information.
Timebot is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Timebot or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you (including with the third party sponsors of surveys, polls and other content).
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
Timebot takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Account Information: You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your member account or emailing us with your request at email@example.com. If you wish to deactivate your account, you may do so at any time by using the tools in your member account or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Push Notifications and Alerts: With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or messages from Timebot by following the instructions in those emails or messages or by using the tools in your member account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing service relationship.